Acoutech Engineering India (P) Ltd is a privately owned, Multi discipline Engineering & Manufacturing Company which is been incorporated as per company’s Act 1956 as private Limited company. We have operational set ups in Mumbai- Maharashtra & Ahmedabad-Gujarat. We are ISO 9001:2008 Certified & ISO 14001:2008 (Proposed) Company by BSCIC- Gurgaun. The roots of this company were laid in early of this decade. This company is founded by two mechanical Engineers after having very vast experience in the field of Engineering and Industry learning. For us Engineering is not only our profession but it is our Passion too. Our name of the company ‘Acoutech’ is derived from two words name Acoustic means Sound & Technology. We have started our business by giving Sound control Equipments and services to the various process industries across the globe. Further we have moved into design & engineering of critical equipments such as Pressure Vessels, Tanks, Heat Exchangers, Mechanical Piping etc. Further to this Company has started to provide Material handling Equipments and services. We always keep few principle fundamentals in our mind while developing new business product or services such as Technical Competency, Technology, Application, Quality, Unique features, reliability, User friendly as well as environment friendly.
We are at, Acoutech Engineering India Private Limited, committed to provide customized & Sophisticated Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions with up to date Technology, Economic & through the environment friendly applications to the various process Industries across the Globe. We ensure our valued customers for each of our product/service is complying with various relevant national & international standards & safety measures.
We at Acoutech Engineering India Private Limited have objected to achieve 100% Customer satisfaction through Effective Communication & Timely response, Validated Design & Engineering, Up to date Technology Quality Manufacturing, Logistics & Timely Delivery and Customer Support Management. We are also implementing our Quality Standards time to time through Continual Improvement Management System to achieve our above Core Quality Management Objectives.
To become highly Globally recognized leader as Engineering & Manufacturing Company through Highest level of Quality in Products & Services, Combination of Technologies & Expertise, Creative and Proactive Marketing, Cost Effective Solutions, Customer Support Management & through the Continual Improvement Management System.
To become INR 1 b globally recognized Engineering & Manufacturing Enterprise by 2020 through Cost Effective & Innovative Technical Solutions, Proactive Marketing, Strategic Management and Continual Improvement Management System functioning to all operational areas.
Our Vision & Mission is supported by integrated set of core values such us Integration of Human Skills, Drive though Core competence, Effective Decision making, Right utilization of all available resources through a long lasting & Endless relationships within Organizational personals, Suppliers, Service Providers, Contractors, Partners & Customers.
HEATH SAEFTY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
We at, Acoutech Engineering India Private Limited, believes that Health of Employees though the Safety Standard & Responsibility towards the Environment is most important. It is our policy to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the safety of all Employees and any other persons who may be directly affected by the activities of the Company.
- Aim to achieve compliance with legal requirements through good occupational health and safety performance.
- Provide adequate resources to implement this policy.
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Ensure that significant risks arising from work activities under our control are eliminated or adequately controlled.
- Develop and implement appropriate occupational health and safety procedures, and safe working practices.
- Include the management of health and safety as a specific responsibility of managers at all levels.
- Ensure this policy is understood and implemented throughout the organization.
- Involve employees in health and safety decisions through consultation and co-operation.
- Maintain workplaces under our control in a condition that is safe and without risk to health.
- Regularly review compliance with the policy and the management system that support it.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute to their own health and safety at work.
Ensure that employees receive appropriate training, and are competent to carry out their designated responsibilities.
For, Acoutech Engineering India Private Limited Date:12-01-2012
Mr. Vijay Mevada (Director) Place: Mumbai